Friday, March 6, 2009

How Time Flies

So a lot has gone on since the last post (Halloween.. yikes)! Christmas came and went, Victoria's birthday came and went, my sister-in-law Ruth Ann had her baby, and Nathan's birthday came and went.... most of those in the month of February! These last few months have made me realize how blessed I am to have a great family and a great support system.

I applied to the OU college of nursing Accelerated program that begins in June of this year. Although I did not get in (tear), I did get put on their alternate list. So there still is a chance! I also applied to two other programs for the fall.. so hopefully they will chose me for at least one of the three.. I will take whatever I can get!

Church is going well! God has placed me into a lot of roles that I never thought I would play. Handbells, Nursery duty, and teaching puppets has me very busy! I was able to sing in a trio with two other girls over Christmas, and will be singing in another trio (with the same gals) during our Easter service! My friend and I are excited about another event coming up to unite the women of our age together. It's going to be called SPICE Night and we have a blog up and running! visit spicenight.blogspot.com for more info!

Well it's time for me to pull an all-nighter at work, so I better get going.. I hope to get some recent pics of Tori up here soon! Speaking of which, she has now slept in a big girl bed for two nights in a row and we are working on potty training.. life flies by so fast when you're having fun!!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Spice Night is going to rock!!! :P

I love Tori's painted nails on the picture... so cute! I was a crazy mommy and painted Karis' nails when she was 2 months old...lol... thinking about it now I am not sure how that happened!