Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hangin' Tough!!

So laugh it up..........................

.....I went to the new kids on the block concert!!!!!!














Many people's response to me telling them I was going to their concert was like, "oh.... that's cool....*chuckle under breath*"



But let me tell you people.. it was probably one of the BEST concerts I have ever seen! They know how to entertain a crowd! They moved all over the stage, performed in the middle of the floor seats (where I sat, of course) and had TWO, count them - TWO encore performances (complete with green and white confetti)!


They sang their old songs (which are the ones I know) and some of their new songs.. it was great from beginning to end..

And I am not afraid to tell you all that I WENT TO THE NKOTB CONCERT!!! woohoo!


Oh.... Rachel said that at the end of the show girls were throwing bras and panties at them.. and they were kicking them back into the crowd! hahaha! Hilarious! I don't know why I didn't notice that.. but Rachel sure did get a laugh or two out of seeing that!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for us!!!! :) Others are just jealous!!! Oh and the bra/ panty thing was funny!!! :)

The Creative Princess said...

HAHAHA!! LOVE it that you went also!! Read my story about it in my FB notes.... http://www.facebook.com/#/note.php?note_id=55462565171

SO excited to have another Princess that loves NKOTB!!! We rock! lol

Brandi