Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My SWEET WalMart find!



I am not a big fan of WalMart- at all. Since I began using coupons, I barely step foot in the place. I know, I feel like a heathen not going there on a regular basis like the rest of America, but I find much better deals at the more "expensive" stores (more on that later). 

However, I did make a quick run to buy some last minute items for a Scentsy party I had on Friday. I also needed to buy a gift for my nephew's 8th birthday the next day, so I perused the toy isle for the right gift. 

Little did I know that I would find an AWESOME toy deal!

I got Toy Story 3 figurines for $1 a piece! Yes, a buck! Uno! I couldn't believe it! These buggers sell for $7 normally, so I hit the jackpot when I found these!

That particular WalMart also had a Clearance tent outside since they are renovating the inside. There were a ton of other great deals for people to gobble up.

If you live in the Tulsa area, head over to the WalMart at Admiral and Memorial. You won't regret it!

No comments: