Monday, July 5, 2010

[Free!] Homemade Bubbles

This evening my husband took my daughter outside to play with bubbles. Just a few moments after they shut the door, they came back inside and said that the bubbles were no good and we would have to buy more. Being the frugally-minded person of the bunch, I looked up a recipe for bubbles, grabbed the few items I needed (I already had them in my stockpile thanks to coupons!), and away I went! I just reused the container that the other bubbles came in and Wah-lah! Free bubbles! Now my daughter and my wallet are very happy! :)



Want to know how I made these frugally-fabulous bubbles? Well here's the recipe:

1 cup water
2 tablespoons light Karo Syrup or 2 tablespoons glycerin
4 tablespoons dish washing liquid

Mix together and enjoy. :)


Happy Bubble Blowing!

No comments: