Monday, October 13, 2008

This economy is giving me nightmares!

I know absolutely nothing about Wall Street, stocks, bonds, or anything like that but this economy crap is making me so insane that I am dreaming about it. Last night I dreamed that the Dow went up 400 points, so then gas went up and I was bummed. Well guess what was on the news when I woke up? "Dow jumps 500 points!"
Hmm, kind of weird.
Anyway I guess the good news out of all of this nonsense is that Nathan filled up his tank for only 24 bucks! That was a first in a LONG time!
I guess all of this has me wondering about the future and the end times and all of that stuff. I know this market crash doesn't mean that Jesus will be coming back today or tomorrow, but we are getting a lot closer to that time. It makes me think about my life and what I am doing to glorify God's kingdom-- well, not a whole lot.
Guess I need to get a move on.

No comments: