Friday, March 11, 2011

Sesame Street Live= Fun, Fun Fun!

 
(photo: Courtesy of 918moms.com)

Thanks to 918moms.com, I was able to take my daughter to her very first LIVE Sesame Street show where she was able to meet & greet with Elmo and Cookie Monster before the show (pictured above), and watch all of her favorite characters from Sesame Street perform. Here are some memories from her big evening that we got to share with her cousin and my sister-in-law. Enjoy!


 Waiting for the show to start. They were so excited!



The Big Stage where they were about to perform!
Teaching kids to be healthy by song and dance. Loved the music!
Overall, we had a blast. I actually have over 100 pictures on another camera, but cannot find my cord to upload pictures so thankfully I snapped a few on my phone. If you have the chance to go this weekend, I strongly encourage you to! They still have tickets available for purchase so head over to 918moms.com to get yours and have a great time like we did!

No comments: